Amherst Police Looking for Bank Robbery Suspect | Crime
The Amherst Police are investigating a bank robbery that occurred on Tuesday July 24, 2012 at around 3:40 pm at the Key Bank located on Main Street at Springville Avenue.
The black male suspect pictured in security image is described as 5’9” tall, 190 lbs, wearing eye glasses, light yellow or cream colored button down short sleeve shirt, dark pants and a dark cap.
The suspect handed the clerk a note and made off with an undetermined amount of money and then fled the bank on foot westbound towards Kenmore Avenue.
Detectives are looking for any additional information or witnesses who were in the area and may have seen any thing suspicious around the time of the robbery. Any information related to this crime contact the Amherst Police Detective Bureau at 689-1336.
Visit the AMHERST POLICE FACEBOOK PAGE
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know about Social Security?