Scottish Festival and Highland Games: Saturday, August 20th | Events
The 27th annual Scottish Festival and Highland Games takes place this Saturday, August 20th at the Amherst Museum, 3755 Tonawanda Creek Rd in Amherst. The event runs throughout the day and features music, food, demonstrations, vendors and the 2011 Highland Games and Heavy Events World Junior Championships.
Find out more information on the Scottish Festival here.
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location