Update on Time Warner Cable Outage in Amherst | News
AMHERST, N.Y. - Some Time Warner Cable customers in Amherst experienced a service outage following a severed cable line over I-290 Tuesday afternoon.
Time Warner Cable has a crew working near I-290 to repair the fiber cable and restore services as quickly as possible. It's not certain what may have caused the line to break.
A representative from Time Warner told 2 On Your Side that they could not specify an exact time as to when full services would be restored to Amherst residents.
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient