Update on Time Warner Cable Outage in Amherst | News
AMHERST, N.Y. - Some Time Warner Cable customers in Amherst experienced a service outage following a severed cable line over I-290 Tuesday afternoon.
Time Warner Cable has a crew working near I-290 to repair the fiber cable and restore services as quickly as possible. It's not certain what may have caused the line to break.
A representative from Time Warner told 2 On Your Side that they could not specify an exact time as to when full services would be restored to Amherst residents.
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014