Update on Time Warner Cable Outage in Amherst | News
AMHERST, N.Y. - Some Time Warner Cable customers in Amherst experienced a service outage following a severed cable line over I-290 Tuesday afternoon.
Time Warner Cable has a crew working near I-290 to repair the fiber cable and restore services as quickly as possible. It's not certain what may have caused the line to break.
A representative from Time Warner told 2 On Your Side that they could not specify an exact time as to when full services would be restored to Amherst residents.
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Battle of Scajaquada Creek Bridge Commemoration August 3
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location