Amherst Man Sentenced for Killing Friend | News
BUFFALO, NY-- An Amherst man will spend the next six-months in jail for a shooting that resulted in the death of his friend.
Adel McTier, 68, was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter in the shooting that killed his long-time friend, 65-year-old Alton Sease.
It happened back in September of 2011 at Sease's Buffalo home.
Police say the shooting stemmed from an argument between the two men.
McTier was sentenced this morning to six months in jail and five-years probation.
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Drums Along the Waterfront to Offer Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Seven Local High Schools to Host Drums Along the Waterfront Corps
- Italian Festival starts Thursday on Hertel Avenue
- The Pasta Peddler, Blackbird Sweets to Occupy Larger Hertel Avenue Location
- Drums Along the Waterfront Tour of Champions Event Announces Venue Change