Amherst Man Sentenced for Killing Friend | News
BUFFALO, NY-- An Amherst man will spend the next six-months in jail for a shooting that resulted in the death of his friend.
Adel McTier, 68, was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter in the shooting that killed his long-time friend, 65-year-old Alton Sease.
It happened back in September of 2011 at Sease's Buffalo home.
Police say the shooting stemmed from an argument between the two men.
McTier was sentenced this morning to six months in jail and five-years probation.
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The 2014 Social Security Trustees Report: What Does the Future Hold?
- I'm purchasing a new laptop. Should I also purchase an extended warranty to go along with it?
- I just learned that my credit- and debit-card information was part of a data breach.
- What Is the Federal Reserve and What Does It Do?
- 10 Basic Tax To-Dos for the Rest of 2014