Amherst Man Sentenced for Killing Friend | News
BUFFALO, NY-- An Amherst man will spend the next six-months in jail for a shooting that resulted in the death of his friend.
Adel McTier, 68, was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter in the shooting that killed his long-time friend, 65-year-old Alton Sease.
It happened back in September of 2011 at Sease's Buffalo home.
Police say the shooting stemmed from an argument between the two men.
McTier was sentenced this morning to six months in jail and five-years probation.
Upcoming Events near Amherst
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FLAMES ACROSS NIAGARA Bonfire commemorating the burning of Black Rock & Buffalo 200 years ago
- Nichols School students sign letters of intent to play Division I and II sports
- GIFTS OF ART for the HOLIDAYS opening at Artsphere Studio & Gallery
- Senator Mark Grisanti Receives ‘Boys And Girls Town of Italy’ Man Of The Year Award
- Senator Grisanti Named ‘Men Moving Forward’ Award Recipient