H&M Coming to Boulevard Mall | News
AMHERST, NY - H&M clothing is opening a new store in the Boulevard Mall this summer.
The Boulevard Mall made the announcement Monday.
The store will take over a portion of the former Abercrombie and Fitch store will also have an exterior store entrance on the Alberta Drive side of the mall.
An exact opening date for H&M has not been announced yet.
Boulevard Mall officials also unveiled some changes and new additions to the mall.
Women's clothing store, The Limited, will move into the former Boulevard Convenience location on February 11th.
Another women's retailer, Francesca's Collections will open next month.
Coffee Time will open two locations within the mall sometime in February. One location will be in the food court, while the other will be located near Bonefish Grill.
Top Amherst Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Erie County Executive Answers Questions About Goodrich Road
- Clarence School Budget Revote Passes; Other Revote Results
- Worst WNY Roads: Goodrich Road Still A Problem
- Legislator Rath to host Radon Awareness Event - Saturday, June 22 at Clarence Farmers Market
- State Police Locate Missing Elderly Man in Tennessee