AMHERST, NY - Fire broke out at Carmine's Restaurant on Transit Road near Sheridan Drive at about 1 p.m. Saturday.
Two alarms were put out on the call and least five companies responded as flames quickly engulfed the one-story structure.
Firefighters told 2 On Your Side's Scott Levin that it started with a grease fire in the kitchen which quickly moved to the roof. There are no reports of injuries.
It appears the building will be a total loss.
Carmine's is one of the restaurants serving food at this weekend's Taste of Buffalo. Workers there told us they would keep serving while their supplies last.